|Museum Heimathaus Irmintraut|
the past, the present buildings were part of a big farm and belonged
to the Tietjen family. The main building, a North German hall house,
was built around 1550 and became extended in 1768 to its present
After the Tietjen family died out, the Schloen
family bought the farmhouse, and reshaped it to a local heritage
museum and named it for their daughter: Irmintraut.
the inside is shown as living was in the 19th Century;
for the domestic animals, ancient tools for farmers work, and
facilities for cooking at the open fireplace as central point of the
family next to the cupboard beds.
Sa+So from 11 to 13, 14 to 16.00 h
admission fee: 2.00 EUR
28870 Fischerhude, Kirchstrasse 2
Fon: +49 (0)4293 7682