Wooden footbridge over the Wuemme, about 1920
She was borne in Munich in 1876 and passed away in 1966 in Fischerhude.
First she was a teacher in Hannover; in 1909, she became teacher for applied arts in Vienna and Berlin.
In 1911, she startet study of sculpture with Hoetger in Fischerhude and later with Maillol in Paris.
In 1920, she founded the Fischerhude Art Pottery.